|Master programme||German-Moroccan Dual Degree Masters programme in International Material Flow Management (IMAT Morocco)|
|Degree|| Master of Science (M. Sc.) in Sustainable Energy Management from the Al Akhawayn University , Morocco
Master of Engineering (M. Eng.) from the University of Applied Sciences Trier, Germany
|Starting date||Fall Semester|
|Duration||4 semesters (full time)|
|Established since||Fall Semester 2013|
|Application deadlines||1st week of November|
|Fees and costs||Application Fee: Domestic Students: 500 MAD / International Students: 800 MAD
Enrolment Fee: 5 000 MAD
AUI Tuition Fees Sem 1 & 2: 45 000 MAD/sem
IfaS Tuition Fees Sem 3 & 4: 3,000 EUR/sem
Approx. living Expenses in Morocco (1st and 2nd semester): 2 799 MAD
Approx. living Expenses in Germany (3rd and 4th semester): 850 EUR per month
|Scholarships/loans||Scholarships are available for outstanding applicant. For further details, please contact AUI Admissions Office.|
|Admission requirements||A Bachelor´s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
English proficiency test score is required for non-native English speaking applicants. Minimums are the following:
TOEFL® PBT Test 550 (and 4.5 in writing) – or the equivalent scores in iBT Test.
Applicants will be required to also submit a Research Proposal and a Personal Statement.
For more information regarding admissions, please check the AUI Academic Catalog and contact the AUI Admissions Office.
|Visa Information||Applicants must apply for a “Student Visa” at their nearest Moroccan Embassy or Consulate|
|Health insurance||Students are required to hold a heath insurance that coveres their helth expanses during their studies both in Morocco and Germany (insurances can be arranged upon arrival in the country – if you have any questions, the respective IMAT office will help you)|
|Enrollment||AUI Online Graduate Application Form|
- Evaluation of University Academic Transcripts
- Successful interview
- Domestic Students: 500 MAD / International Students: 800 MAD
- Completed online application
- Official transcripts of all university level course work completed and/or attempted
- A Minimum TOEFL score of 530 and 4.5 in writing or the equivalent in iBT for non native speakers of English (score of 71 and 19 in writing section or higher – 36 for admission to the Language Center)
- Certified copy of high school diploma (High school diplomas based on distance education, GED and similar tests are not accepted towards admission)
- Two certified copies of national identity card or passport (passport for non-Moroccan candidates)
- Six passport-size photographs
- Completed essay questions
- Completed transient supplement form (Registrar’s Authorization)
- Personal Statement
To contact the Admissions Office: email@example.com.
AUI welcomes applications from candidates from other countries. For purposes of admission, an international student is defined as ‘a student who is not a Moroccan citizen regardless of his/her place of residence. International applicants should arrange to have test scores and academic records received at the Office of Admissions and Outreach well in advance of the application deadline for their admission category. Verification of credentials may also be required.
It is compulsory for international students to have medical hospitalization and repatriation insurance for themselves and their dependents. International students are prohibited from working while studying at the University.