|Master programme||German-Moroccan Dual Degree Masters programme in International Material Flow Management (IMAT Morocco)|
|Degree|| Master of Science (M. Sc.) in Sustainable Energy Management from the Al Akhawayn University , Morocco
Master of Engineering (M. Eng.) from the University of Applied Sciences Trier, Germany
|Starting date||Fall Semester|
|Duration||4 semesters (full time)|
|Established since||Fall Semester 2013|
|Application deadlines||1st week of November|
|Fees and costs||Tuition Fees: 60 000 MAD/semester
Approx. living Expenses in Germany (3rd and 4th semester): 850 EUR per month
|Admission requirements||A Bachelor´s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
For placement purposes, students for whom English is not the first language must submit a TOEFL score of 530 and 4.5 in writing or the equivalent scores in iBT.
A Research Proposal as well as a Personal Statement from the Applicant will be required too.
For more information, please check the AUI Academic Catalog.
|Visa Information||Applicants must apply for a “Student Visa” at their nearest Moroccan Embassy or Consulate|
|Health insurance||Students are required to hold a heath insurance that coveres their helth expanses during their studies both in Morocco and Germany (insurances can be arranged upon arrival in the country – if you have any questions, the respective IMAT office will help you)|
|Enrollment||Online Graduate Application Form|
- Evaluation of University transcripts
- Successful interview, where applicable
- Application Fee of 500 MAD
- Completed transient online application
- Official transcripts of all university level course work completed and/or attempted
- A TOEFL score of 530 and 4.5 in writing or the equivalent in iBT for non native speakers of English (score of 71 and 19 in writing section or higher – 36 for admission to the Language Center)
- Certified copy of high school diploma (High school diplomas based on distance education, GED and similar tests are not accepted towards admission)
- Two certified copies of national identity card or passport (passport for non-Moroccan candidates)
- Six passport-size photograph
- Completed essay questions
- Completed transient supplement form (Registrar’s Authorization)
- Brief essay explaining why you wish to join Al Akhawayn University
To contact the Admissions Office: email@example.com.
AUI welcomes applications from candidates from other countries. For purposes of admission, an international student is defined as ‘a student who is not a Moroccan citizen regardless of his/her place of residence. International applicants should arrange to have test scores and academic records received at the Office of Admissions and Outreach well in advance of the application deadline for their admission category. Verification of credentials may also be required.
It is compulsory for international students to have medical hospitalization and repatriation insurance for themselves and their dependents. International students are prohibited from working while studying at the University.