Data protection declaration and consent to the processing of personal data of IMAT Alumni and current Students via the 2020 survey.
1. Description and scope of data processing
When the completed form is submitted, the following personal data is collected and saved by the IMAT Management Office.
- Academic title
- First Name and Family Name
- Enrolment Status
- Enrolment or Graduation Year
- Telephone Number
- Study Program
- Education History
- Interest in attending IMAT program e-seminars
- Interest in attending IMAT Alumni seminars
- Employment History
- Possibility to offer internships/master’s thesis projects
- Possibility to be contacted by students for internships and/or mentoring
- Interest in participating in an IMAT Alumni Career Pathways webinar
- Master’s Thesis Topic
- Authorization for IMAT students to review master’s thesis
2. Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the data mentioned under 1. serves the following purpose:
- Sending information, invitations and enquiries (by email) from the IMAT Management Office.
- Collecting data to update statistics on IMAT Graduates on careers, locations, interest in participating in Alumni events and further post-IMAT education, and interest in supporting IMAT students (mentorship, internships, master’s thesis projects).
The collection of the email address is used for communication with the member, in this case the delivery of emails. The communications will be sent to the email address provided. Members can unsubscribe from the alumni network at any time.
3. Duration of storage
The personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. The data will also be blocked or deleted at the latest when a legally required storage period expires. In the case of the above data, the storage period is as follows:
- The user data mentioned under 1. will be stored for as long as there is membership in the alumni network.
- Alumni membership can be terminated by the user at any time. For this purpose, an email should be sent from the email address that the member registered with originally to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also note our Data Protection Policy.