The terms ‘IfaS’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website; the Institute for Applied Material Flow Management (IfaS), whose registered office is; University of Applied Sciences Trier, Environmental Campus Birkenfeld, Institute for Applied Material Flow Management (IfaS) Campusallee 9926, 55768 Neubrücke P. O. Box 1380. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- 1.The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- 3.You acknowledge that the information and materials on this website may contain some inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Furthermore, IfaS accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this Website (including loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, and consequential loss).
- 4.Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own liability, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information or services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 5.This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us by third parties. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and written content. Reproduction of this material is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 6.All trademarks and intellectual property of the like reproduced on this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged where necessary otherwise acknowledged herewith as the property of the respective trademark or IP owner.
- 7.Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- 8.From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website(s) and its content. We assume no responsibility for the content of the linked Website(s).
- 9.Subject to the above conditions, and to the qualifications below, those gaining access to this Website are authorised to make use of the Website (and its resources such as interactive facilities which are available through it) for any lawful purposes. The following is a non-exclusive list of uses which are expressly prohibited:
- using the Website to commit or encourage unlawful acts, including unlawful copying of copyright material;
- misrepresenting the user’s identity or authority;
- distributing any type of virus or other device intended to cause nuisance, loss or corruption of any information on the Website or accessed through it, or of any systems used to operate the Website or any systems accessed through it;
- tampering with communications which are not the user’s, or making any alteration to any information on the Website;
- accessing or attempting to access other parties’ information and alike;
- hacking or attempting to hack any part of the Website, or any system used to run it, or any system accessed through the Website;
- disrupting the flow of communications in interactive areas (as applicable);
- storing personal data derived from the Website;
- as applicable, posting material which:
- •infringes the intellectual property or performers’ rights;
- •defames or threatens other people or organisations;
- •is offensive, obscene or hateful, or which other users of the Website are likely to consider offensive, obscene or hateful.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.